Search This Blog


the beautiful contrast

Wednesday 14 April 2010

ridiculously late to be awake

Dearest reader,

As I write this I have begun the next stage of my 'Anita Addiction' which means I am now reading book 8, though I have read 1-7 and naughtily number 14, I am still panicking over whether certain characters of whom I know live - die. Thus leaving me scared witless and yet still extremely caught up in each moment.

I am so tired that I may have to pass out any minute though I still think "I'll sleep when I'm dead" which was a quote spoken by Warren Zevon, though my thoughts are highly contrasted with another quote, "I love sleep, my life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake" by Ernest Hemingway... I think the conflict of interests comes down to two things:
I have to continue my existence as a student in around five hours and I feel as though there are never enough hours in the day to read, relax and enjoy the company of those that are loved.

Before I leave you I will share my quote of the day: "yesterday is just a memory, tomorrow is never what it is supposed to be" spoken by THE Bob Dylan.

Goodnight followers,
Bye-Z-Bye for now x

(02:50 AM)

No comments:

Post a Comment