Search This Blog


the beautiful contrast

Tuesday 13 April 2010

I still say damn the titles

dearest reader,

I am writing to you from the comfort of my uncomfortable room, it is not so darkened during the day so I will not complain.
I have successfully dodged the sun again which makes me feel as though I should take an umbrella out as protection from this day forward, looking out of my dull little window at what appears to be weirdly curious weather for somewhere in Wales.

I have stumbled through another day as a student while constantly thinking of the evil only known as the 'Anita addiction', why make books so darned interesting and captivating I ask you?

As I am resisting my almost natural instinct to read I head off to do college work, finding it pointless and obscure (it isn't nearly as fun to read your own work) I reach out once again to the evil mind-controlling machine (that may actually be the laptop) in search of entertainment.

that's all for now,
bye-z-bye x

(16:28 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment